In view of National expansions in energy and power sector, PPS Energy Solutions is serving in the field of research and training with the objective of improving the techno-commercial capabilities of personnel Institutions.
- Evaluation Studies
- Market Survey and Research
- Primary data collection
- Designing data collection instruments
- Data Analysis
We have been training students from the renowned institutions in energy and power sector, such as National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Faridabad, Energy Department, Pune University, Engineering colleges, etc. We have conducted the following training programs so far
- Energy conservation training conducted in CRISP Bhopal,
- Energy conservation training conducted in Gujarat Fertilizers, Vadodra
- Energy Awareness training in Amravati MIDC Association
Primary Data collection for international the researches
- Mr. D. Narsimharao (PHD, Stanford University)
- Mr. Sudhir Bobde, IAS (PHD, Tokyo University)
- Lawrence, Berkeley National Laboratories, (LBNL), California, USA
1) Training program conducted on Challenges in Electrification in Rural Areas for the students of Sardar Patel Institute of technology, Mumbai.
2) Energy Audit Training program conducted for students of DY Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Pune.
3) 8 weeks summar internship training program conducted for students of MBA (Power Management) National Power Training Institute, Faridabad.